GBA.emu v1.4.29 is released. Emulate the classic Gameboy Advance (GBA) hand-held on your Android device. Gameboy Advance emulator based on VBA-M r1097 (GPL), designed and tested on the Xoom, Galaxy S2, and Xperia Play, but works on many devices with similar specs. I have made a number of custom optimizations to increase speed while maintaining VBA-M's excellent compatibility and audio quality. You should have at least a 1GHz CPU for best results.
GBA.emu Features include:
* High-level BIOS emulation, no BIOS file needed
* Backup memory and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states. State files are interchangeable with the PC version of VBA-M.
* Supports games in .gba format, optionally in .zip files
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls & keyboard support (up to 4 touches supported at once), and an Xperia Play optimized button layout
* Wiimote + Classic Controller, iControlPad, and Zeemote JS1 support (no need to purchase a separate app, see website for full instructions)
* Portrait/Landscape auto-orientation support
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)