MasterGear v2.6.20 for Android is released. MasterGear is a program that emulates 8bit SEGA videogames on your computer. It runs games made for SEGA MasterSystem (Mark3 in Japan) and GameGear, as well as their predecessors: SG1000, SC3000, SF7000, and Mark2. MasterGear will also help hobbyists who still write software for these systems to debug their works without using rare and costly development hardware.
MasterGear will run games written for MasterSystem, GameGear, SG-1000, SC-3000, and SF-7000 video game consoles.
MasterGear package itself does not contain any games. You should place your own game files onto the SD card before running MasterGear.
Please, do not run any software you do not own with MasterGear. The author cannot and will not tell you where to find free MasterSystem or GameGear games.
This program is currently in the beta testing stage.
MasterGear v2.6.20 for Android Changelog:
* Added layout editor for the virtual joystick.
* Added x4 scaling factor, for 1280x800 and larger screens.
* Audio no longer skips and stutters when exiting emulation.
* Enabled ability to press several virtual buttons at once.
* Enabled "Move to SD Card" feature.
* Renamed "Quit" to "Abort" in the Advanced Settings.
* Fixed possible crash spot in the audio code.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)