CrocoDS is a very impressive CPC 6128 emulator for NDS developed by Redbug.thanks Metaluna for the news.
Most games are already fully playable with sound. I've been able to play Crafton & Xunk (aka Get Dexter), one of my amstrad favourites.
- full mapping of keyboard.
- New menu.
- load disk with or without autoload.
- Realtime for most of the games.
- overscan screen display.
- Press R to scroll up / down the screen.
- stereo sound (pretty crappy)
- roms can be stored in the root, ROMS or AMES directory
- zip roms suported.
next release should have new keyboard, save states support and games compatibility improved
How to play :
* SELECT to get the menu
* *.ds and *sna files must be in the root of your flashcard.
* Use the stylus to type on the amstrad keyboard
Download and Give Feedback & Compatibility Reports Via Comments
I just checked out 0.5a and with the new menu it's a breeze. The speed is also very good. Thank you Deadketchup, keep up the good work!
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)