Page 47 of 54 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: DCEmu Dark Alex/Popstation Compatibility List

DCEmu Regular

Can someone confirm if Resident Evil 2 still crashes on 3.30 Im guessing it does based on what Im hearing

Haven't tried that one, but Star Wars E1 (Phantom Menace) is still not working and NHL '99 still freezes after a game is finished and Driver still freezes (at least after a game of "Get away" isfinished).

Default Great News

That's great news about Kloana, I'm dying to lash into that on PSP. The only other game I think of with issues is Valkyrie Profile, I'm gonna check that when I get home from college.

Hey, Wraggster... Any chance you could comb through this thread at some point and update your initial list? Might make it easier to find compatibility issues. 'specially for the.... uhm... 'search-function challenged'.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowblind View Post
    Klonoa: Door to Phantomile works to perfection.
    I just tried it again, and it crashed at the same point as it always had before. Right before the first 'fight' with Joka, but after that set of cutscenes. Even deleted the config.bin stuff... Hmm.

On a similar note, Brave Fencer Musashi still crashes shortly into the game as well with 3.30 OE-A

An amendment to my previous post on Front Mission 3, the game has unfortunetly crashed a few more missions in, I guess this is lesson to never report "perfect compatability" until you've played the game 100%

The new OE firmware has a new (basic) POPS right? If it is so, why don't you try it? Here we tried Silent Hill (PAL) in the new firmware, converted with Ice tea (planned for 3.10), and the captions where "glitchy" and runned awfully slow.

DCEmu Newbie

I'm playing Final Fantasy 7 at the moment, everything worked flawlessly. I've upgraded from 3.10OE to 3.30 a couple of days ago. Now, I'm in the lab right after you wake up in jail and during every random fight the screen gets garbled and the game becomes unplayable! Contrary to reports that youre able to finish the game...

Anybody also has this problem? Could this be due to 3.30 version of the emu?

DCEmu Coder

Dragonball Z Final Bout JAP works excellently

why dont someone try using the lastest pop cheat or a gamesave to get pass the police station in resident evil 2 maybe it will load play perfect with this new pops version have anyone play resident evil 3 nemesis because that also was having problems like gettin the parts for the trolley and freezing when first encoutering nemesis

Thread Information