Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354 LastLast

Thread: DCEmu Dark Alex/Popstation Compatibility List

I just tried Brave Fencer Musashi on 3.80 m33-5 and it still crashed. Tried using a previous Game Save from my PSX MemCard ( Conversion instructions here. ) and it would still crash when I'd try to 'zone' from Grillin' Village to Twinpeak Mountain.

On another note, I used a prior game save to see if Klonoa would work past the 'choke point' just before the boss battle with Joka at the end of Vision 1-2. So far, I've played almost all of the remaining levels with no difficulty at all. (I didn't try the Bonus stage yet because I'm not feeling particularly masochistic today.)

If there's interest, I can try to create a PSP-friendly gamesave post Vision 1-2 and upload it here.

It'll be interesting to see if the 'Official' release of Klonoa on the PSN suffers from the same issue. Maybe they fixed it in 3.90.... Won't know that 'til 3.90 m33! ^^
    Last edited by Tesseract; January 31st, 2008 at 05:17.

Hey guys,

I see on the initial page of this thread that Fighting Force works. It runs fine for me, but I get really, really bad static sound on it. Has anyone managed to get it to work with the sound working properly? I would appreciate any tips/pointers. I'm using 3.80 M33-5, BTW.

DCEmu Newbie

Delta Force : Urban Warfare (NTSC-U) = works perfectly (full speed, great graphics)

i don't know if anyone has posted this yet but resident evil 3 works for a very long time but freezes after going through the door that carlos opened up after removing the big bell

anyone got a fix or been abel to get past this?
    Last edited by bacalacadaca; March 17th, 2008 at 00:05.

Haven't tried Resident Evil, I'm afraid, but I do have a few others to report...

SaGa Frontier and Crash Team Racing seem to be broken as of 3.90. SaGa Frontier would just go black and CTR's textures were seriously screwed up.

I used POPSLoader to use the 3.72 POPS and they both worked flawlessly again (Though I don't recall having any issues with 3.80, I didn't have the 3.80 POPS handy).

Anyone 'in the know' out there have any Idea about what changes might have been made that might have caused this weirdness?

DCEmu Newbie

trying out digimon world 3, i will report when i done testing!

its a NCSC

im also gonan check out the PAL one...

PSP User

R-Type Delta (NTSC)= perfect using 3.90 m33-2

Einhander (NTSC)= perfect using 3.90 m33-2
    Last edited by that1guywiththeface; March 27th, 2008 at 16:22.

PSP User

MGS (NTSC)= working with sound glitches during codec using popsloader 3.71, does not load using 3.90m33-2.

Quote Originally Posted by bacalacadaca View Post
    i don't know if anyone has posted this yet but resident evil 3 works for a very long time but freezes after going through the door that carlos opened up after removing the big bell

anyone got a fix or been abel to get past this?
    Use 3.40 POPS. Works perfectly.

thanks

Thread Information