Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Smiths' PopstationGUI 1.2 - Final just because

Quote Originally Posted by O-bake View Post
    No, the tool doesn't show it and you can't see it on the PSP either, that's the problem.
    But if you look into the file with a hex editor, you can see it. And this may cause incompatibility with users, who converted their games correctly.

I doubt that would cause any sort of problems...If it bothers you so much, why don't you code a popstation front end?

DCEmu Legend

This is a nice little program. Thanks.

I must have screwed something up somewhere though because I can't seem to convert my own games. Final Fantasy Tactics and Final Fantasy VII both result in a black screen then shuts down my PSP.

Maybe I"ll start fresh with all new files. Messing round with HEX probably messed something up.

DCEmu Newbie

Does anyone kow how to get rid of the trasnparent 310x 180 image from Hot Shots that makes its way to your converted PSX game. I've tried to find it with the hex editor with no luck. If I could delete it my files would look better on the XMB

PSP User

Quote Originally Posted by shak bo View Post
    Does anyone kow how to get rid of the trasnparent 310x 180 image from Hot Shots that makes its way to your converted PSX game. I've tried to find it with the hex editor with no luck. If I could delete it my files would look better on the XMB
    Use PSP brew and delete unknown1.png by clicking the x next to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Veskgar View Post
    This is a nice little program. Thanks.

I must have screwed something up somewhere though because I can't seem to convert my own games. Final Fantasy Tactics and Final Fantasy VII both result in a black screen then shuts down my PSP.

Maybe I"ll start fresh with all new files. Messing round with HEX probably messed something up.

I was having the same problem using Magic Iso. Try using Alcohal 120 %. Works like a charm.

I know there's no standard (yet) for the eboot, but other GUI's, like the psx-ready PSPBrew or Popstation GUI v.0.4, show a name like "name ®2".
    And only, if the eboot was created with your tool. So i guess, the " ®2" seems to be part of the name-string as the other tools let their names end after the name the user edited.

That's no criticism as "your tool is crap", but more like "maybe there's something wrong". I just wanted to help, but i can stay mute in future...

Blog Entries

soo this is only 1. not 1.2 right? so its the same as any other frontend basically??

ok

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information