Thread: PSP: TA082 2.71 downgrader source released

DCEmu Regular

psp PSP: TA082 2.71 downgrader source released

source code via Dark_aleX

Well this may be of interest to some scene goers. Dark _Thug "coder" of the fake 2.80 downgrader for TA082 (released a couple of weeks back) hijacked a release thread in another forum saying that Dark Alex had stolen his code in his new TA082 downgrader release.

Dark AleX, 0okm and others had already looked at Dark_Thugs release and found that it was in fact a copy of DAX's earlier downgrader with only minor changes that fortunately made it not execute on TA082, as it contained no changes to the ID data and therefore would have bricked TA082s!!!!

Anyhow its clear Dark_Thug has some sort of vendetta against DAX and as such people should be aware of the official Dark_AleX sites in case something similar to the fake site Brickers occurs again.

Dark_AleX delayed the release of the source due to these problems but here it is:

Dark_AleX is currently looking at whether the 2.80 downgrader from 0okm and TA082 downgrade processes can be combined so as to give a TA082 2.80 downgrader but give the man time!

be aware that there are some users through-out the homebrew scene out to brick psp's. We advise that you only go to www.dark-alex.org to view his projects, as there are other users that use his name to put out "bricker" programs. Thank you!

download and give feedback via comment

DCEmu Newbie

Woooot!!! Thanks for considering us (TA-82) 2.8'ers DA. I hope that it works out. Reading all these posts about downgraders is killing me.

King of killed the_eternal_dark's Avatar

I really wish people like Dark_Thug would f*ck off.... Everyone knows that guy is a farce now, so I wonder why he hasn't gotten the message yet.

I'd like to see DAX and company work with 0okm. That would be so sick.

DCEmu Art Pro

what a d*ck

Quote Originally Posted by kieso View Post
    Woooot!!! Thanks for considering us (TA-82) 2.8'ers DA. I hope that it works out. Reading all these posts about downgraders is killing me.
    I agree with this guy i hate to sound gay but i think i love dark_Alax....j/k lol but in all seriousness he is soooo awsom!

DCEmu Old Pro

That son of a bitch!

DCEmu Legend

Yeah this "Dark Thugster Wannabe" is obviously a big enemy of PSP homebrew. He'll get what is coming.

If there is research for a 2.80 downgrader being performed by Dark_AleX, 0okm, and others that would be great.

My brother really should not have upgraded. He bought a PSP at the airport with TA-082 & 2.71 firmware. He then upgraded to 2.81 to play Socom 2.

That was a very stupid thing to do.

he is such a big fat ugly red sweaty pen*s.

Thread Information