2600.emu for Android v1.4.29 is released. 2600.emu is a commercial Android port of the Atari 2600 emulator Stella 3.4.2-svn.
2600.emu Features include:
* Save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states.
* Supports ROMs in .a26 and .bin formats, optionally in ZIP files
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls in addition to keyboard controls (needs Android 2.1+ for multi-touch, up to 3 touches supported at once)
* Multiplayer-capable Wiimote + Classic Controller, iControlPad, and Zeemote JS1 support (no need to purchase a separate app, see website for full instructions/compatibility)
* Portrait/Landscape auto-orientation support
2600.emu for Android v1.4.29 Changelog:
* Fixed crash on Samsung Galaxy Y (for 1.4.29)
* Updated core to Stella 3.6.1, with ARM Thumb emulation
* Fixed a crash on some devices if buttons were held down when launching the app
* Improved multi-touch code (works with Xperia Play screen and others)
* Re-added trackball support
* Other fixes and optimizations
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)