NGP.emu for Android v1.4.29 is released. NGP.emu is a commercial Android port of the Neo Geo Pocket emulator Neopop (SDL).
* PSG Sound support (DAC will be added in an update)
* English/Japanese game language switch support
* Backup memory and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states.
* Zip file support
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls in addition to keyboard controls (needs Android 2.1+ for multi-touch, up to 3 touches supported at once)
* Wiimote + Classic Controller, iControlPad, and Zeemote JS1 support (no need to purchase a separate app, see website for full instructions)
NGP.emu for Android v1.4.29 Changelog:
* Fixed crash on Samsung Galaxy Y (for 1.4.29)
* Fixed a crash on some devices if buttons were held down when launching the app
* Improved multi-touch code (works with Xperia Play screen and others)
* Re-added trackball support
* Other fixes and optimizations
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)