GBC.emu for Android v1.4.29 is released. GBC.emu is a commercial port of the Game Boy / Game Boy Color emulator Gambatte for Android. Gameboy (Color) emulator based on Gambatte (GPL), designed and tested on the original Droid/Milestone and the Xoom, but works on many devices with similar specs.
* Accurate emulation and high compatibility rate, similar compatibility to Gambatte 0.4.1 for PCs
* Selectable color palettes when playing original GB games
* Backup memory and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states. State files from Gambatte should work on GBC.emu and vice-versa.
* Supports games in .gb and .gbc formats, optionally in .zip files
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls & keyboard support (needs Android 2.1+ for multi-touch, up to 3 touches supported at once)
* Wiimote + Classic Controller and iControlPad support (no need to purchase a separate app, see website for full instructions)
* Portrait/Landscape auto-orientation support
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard). Enable the Direct Texture option if supported by your device to increase performance. On fast devices with 60hz displays like the Xoom, set frameskip to 0.
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info, ports for other platforms, and my other apps. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
GBC.emu for Android v1.4.29 Changelog:
* Fixed crash on Samsung Galaxy Y (for 1.4.29)
* Fixed a crash on some devices if buttons were held down when launching the app
* Improved multi-touch code (works with Xperia Play screen and others)
* Re-added trackball support
* Other fixes and optimizations
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)