Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes is number one in the UK all-formats software chart for a fourth consecutive week.
The continuing strong sales of Warner Bros' game means it now shares the 2012 record for consecutive weeks at number one with EA's FIFA 12.
There are no new entries, with the top three unchanged from the previous week. Ubisoft's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier rises four places to number five, with retailer promotions causing a surge in sales, up 41 per cent week on week.
01. Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros)
02. London 2012: The Official Videogame (Sega)
03. The Amazing Spider-Man (Activision)
04. Dead Island GOTY Edition (Deep Silver)
05. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (Ubisoft)
06. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
07. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
08. FIFA 12 (EA)
09. Spec Ops: The Line (2K Games)
10. Mario & Sonic At The London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)