Now with support for Hitachi 0500 0502 drives. As promised, the Xkey team has released a new FW update for the Xkey that supports the Hitachi Slim’s Drive. You need to do the RGH, however.
As we informed you, the Xkey team announced a few days ago that their ODDE will support the Hitachi Slim Drives.
Now, its Firmware update is now avaliable. However, keep in mind that you will need to do the RGH on your XBOX 360 in order to get the CPUKey/DVDKey and decrypt the FCRT (Firmware Challenge Respond Table).
Here's the full changelog for v1.23:
And here are the installation instructions:
- Added Active tag to xml
- Added support for Hitachi DLN10N 0500 & 0502 (RGH)
- Added support for MP3 menu
- Improved support for Hitachi DLN10N 0500 & 0502 (RGH)
You can download the newest version from HERE!
xk3y firmware UPDATE v1.23
1. Extract the three files « rootfs », « uImage » & « xkey.cfg »
2. Open xkey.cfg with Notepad and configure it if needed.
2.1 Add the three files to the root folder of a Flash Drive or HDD. (Make sure to « eject » the drive properly from the PC, it may otherwise cause corrupt files)
3. Connect the Flash drive or HDD to your xk3y remote and wait for the xk3y to start the update.
3.1 The remote OLED will now display « UPDATING – PLEASE WAIT » for about 35 seconds. (Do not turn off your XB360 or disconnect the remote while updating)
4. Once the update is completed, the OLED will display « UPDATE COMPLETE – RESET XBOX » Reboot your xbox and the xk3y should now be updated to the latest firmware.
5. That’s it! Continue to enjoy using xk3y with the new features!
NOTE! If you use the same drive as you store games on to do the update with, then its recommended (not needed) to remove the « rootfs », « uImage » & « xkey.cfg » from the root of your drive after a firmware update. Since keeping them there will cause the xk3y to check the files if they are a newer firmware version then stored on your xk3y micro SD card, and because of that take longer time for your HDD to be recognized.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)