Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Space Dodger, my first Dreamcast game

DCEmu Newbie

Thanks Christuserloeser, hope you liked it. And about english... always I try to read english, I will be reading programming books in english too... and my girlfriend helps me a little bit with writing. And to Wraggster, is great to know that you want to make a game! don't forget that I'm here to help you and everybody who plans to make a game (hey!! but don't take all your time on it, we need you "webmastering" here! -just kidding-)

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

mm i thought i replied to this topic... anyway i was very impressed easily the best fenix game i have played, i like the way the space ship moves.

DCEmu Newbie

Thanks a lot Darksaviour69! Anyways I think that analog movement needs some work, what do you think?
    I want to say, also, that the PC version is now available at my homepage: http://www.angelfire.com/games5/xray/ for those who still didn't tried it. Anyways, I suggest to play this game with the best console ever . And another news is that I'm adapting this game to run in 320x240 so Quiest (Metal Slug 32X and others) can make a try to porting it to the GP32

I have to say that as I've played the game a lot these days, it's a very very good and well done game

Thanks again for this release

DCEmu Newbie

Thanks! I really appreciate a lot what people told about my game, it's the first game I release in the net and it had a warm welcome!. I would like to make the updates I did for the GP32 version in DC and PC (and some new additions)... only I need to finish other proyects and also I need a little more time

That's good news about a Space Dodger DC update Can't wait

Blog Entries

yeah i noticed the entry in the gbax comp

DCEmu Newbie

Yeah, but also it was available a time ago the same version that I have released for DC and PC (v1.0) for the GamePark handheld (you can download at http://pineapplesoft.xoopiter.com/). But this new version that I'm presenting in the compo is better, improves a lot it's speed on the GP32, adds new powerups, asteroids, harder levels, etc. That's what I want to port to DC and PC (the problem here again will be the big differences - starting from a resolution of 320x240 - in hardware between PC/DC and the GP32 so don't expect the port to happen in short time, sorry )

No prob, sounds like a lot of work to do. Take your time. We'll still be here when you release it

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Christuserloeser
    No prob, sounds like a lot of work to do. Take your time. We'll still be here when you release it
    Ok! And I'll be here to announce development news and screens when I start with it!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information