Little Red Riding Hood looking over at her grandmother's latest install of ScummVM, noting the update to version 1.5.0 and asked "My what a lot of games you now support". "All the better to entertain you with my dear!" responded the curiously grinning relative.
We all love to feast on the most sumptuous of gaming titles and our latest release will fulfil your craving for even more classic point and click adventures.
Version 1.5.0 adds support for Once Upon A Time: Little Red Riding Hood and the following titles:
- Backyard Baseball 2003
- Blue Force
- Darby the Dragon
- Gregory and the Hot Air Balloon
- Magic Tales: Liam Finds a Story
- Sleeping Cub's Test of Courage
- The Princess and the Crab
As always, there are many more new features; you can find the full list in our release notes and the release itself on our downloads page.
Enjoy and hopefully you won't find the big bad wolf who is sure to give you a byte!
ScummVM is a program which allows you to run certain classic graphical point-and-click adventure games, provided you already have their data files. The clever part about this: ScummVM just replaces the executables shipped with the games, allowing you to play them on systems for which they were never designed!
ScummVM supports many adventure games, including LucasArts SCUMM games (such as Monkey Island 1-3, Day of the Tentacle, Sam & Max, ...), many of Sierra's AGI and SCI games (such as King's Quest 1-6, Space Quest 1-5, ...), Discworld 1 and 2, Simon the Sorcerer 1 and 2, Beneath A Steel Sky, Lure of the Temptress, Broken Sword 1 and 2, Flight of the Amazon Queen, Gobliiins 1-3, The Legend of Kyrandia 1-3, many of Humongous Entertainment's children's SCUMM games (including Freddi Fish and Putt Putt games) and many more.
For a list of changes since the previous version, read the release notes.
1.4.0 is also apt-get'able from Debian unstable (sid).
- Windows Installer(6.6M Win32 .exe)
- Windows zipfile(11.1M .zip)
- Fedora 8-17 i386 package(8.4M RPM)
- Fedora 8-17 x86 64bit package(9.1M RPM)
- Debian 6.0 (squeeze) i386 package(8.2M .deb)
- Debian 6.0 (squeeze) x86 64bit package(8.9M .deb)
- Ubuntu 12.04 (precise) i386 package(8.7M .deb)
- Ubuntu 12.04 (precise) x86 64bit package(8.8M .deb)
- Ubuntu 12.04 (precise) ARM package(7.8M .deb)
- SlackWare package(8.6M .tgz)
- Mac OS X Universal Disk Image(16.3M disk image)
- PlayStation3 package(16.5M .zip)
- Android Market
- Windows CE ARM package(17.3M .zip)
- iPhone package(10.7M .deb)
- WebOS package(10.3M .zip)
- Maemo package (OS 2008 and Maemo5/Fremantle)(8.2M .deb)
- Dreamcast plain files(12.5M .tar.bz2)
- Dreamcast Nero Image & Demos for engines named A-Q(11.7M .zip)
- Dreamcast Nero Image & Demos for engines named R-Z(14.4M .zip)
- Nintendo 64 package(12.0M .zip)
- Nintendo GameCube package(10.9M .zip)
- Wii package(11.0M .zip)
- OpenPandora package(10.1M .zip)
- Dingux package(10.2M .zip)
- AmigaOS 4 package(11.8M .lha)
- Atari/FreeMiNT package (68020 and up)(7.9M .zip)
- Samsung TV package (2009 series)(12.2M .zip)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)