Almost a year after the announcement of the project norway , Judges today released an update of its firmware for Teensy.
- Added block table for Samsung K8Q2815UQB. The programming modes "writeword" and "writewordubm" don't require manual chip/sector erase prior to writing anymore!
- Bugfix: "NORway.py COMx release" didn't work. Now you can leave Teensy powered at all times and console will boot up correctly after issuing a "release" command
- Bugfix: increased TRANSMIT_TIMEOUT for Teensy's serial device to 10000ms (required for OS X)
- Bugfix: disabled DSR/DTR flow control (wasn't working reliably on OS X)
- Bugfix: TRISTATE wasn't set correctly
- Added additional verification when writing is done. Although each write command verifies each written sector/block, it happened that written bytes weren't persistent
- Added "verify" command