Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gran Turismo's constantly shifting "release date"

Blog Entries

psp Gran Turismo's constantly shifting "release date"

via pspfanboy

The potentially canceled, or un-canceled, PSP version of Gran Turismo 4 has just shifted its release date once again on the GameStop website. The retailer is notorious for accidentally revealing crucial release info, but in this case, we're willing to bet that they're simply moving the date so that they can still hold on to pre-orders (some undoubtedly made nearly two years ago!).

The game is now listed as to come out on July 2nd. While that may seem like an eternity away, it'll be the slight glimmer of hope for those of you that don't want to believe in its vaporware status.

id be suprised if it comes out before 2010 because ive been waiting for it over 2 years and i want it now¬!!!!!!!!1

DCEmu Newbie

ugh... dont hold your breath on this one

DCEmu Legend

Sure this game sounds cool but I'm looking forward to other future scheduled PSP games more than I am to this one.

Well im just glad we have 2 ridge racer games, and the great GT1 + 2 on popstation to play while we wait for this and Duke Nukem forever to arrive

DCEmu Legend

If the folks over at PSPFanboy knew anything, they'd know damn well that game retailer sites are the LAST place one should look for reliable release date information.

If something as big as Gran Turismo 4 was coming out on July 2nd, there would have been some official word.

Game sites pull that information out of their ass and they have done it innumerable times with many different games.

wow, by the looks of things gran turismo 5 for ps3 will be out b4 the port of gt4 to psp. that, my peers, is sad.

^ ^
    If you're referring to GT:HD then it will never come out lol. GT: HD got cancelled(good thing too) and as to the July 2nd release date, why? What's t he reason this is being held back. I mean look what we can do, so why can't they do something a little bit easier. I hope it comes out, but i doubt it'll be this year.

Boring

I'm just glad I got GT1 on popstation holding me over till GT Mobile comes out..... It's obviously not the same thing, but still, I just love that damn game

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information