Thread: Tired of turning off and on

Default Tired of turning off and on

i know this question has prbably been answer a million times, and that its a noob question but i have a supercard lite and superkey, and i want to know how to switch to the main menu from an application or game. the help section on my ds said something like L+R+A+STAR+SELECT and it dowsnt work(i dont even know what star is)

can someone tell me how to do this

I don't know anything about DS but I'm 99% sure that "STAR" is supposed to be start.

ps. Get a PSP don't be gay.

no it said it said star not start

To answer your question, there is very little homebrew out there that supports soft rebooting. It has to be coded to do so. Moonshell supports it (press L and R and all four ABXY buttons), and some homebrew has implemented it as well thanks to a guy named Lick who made a cart reset library that coders can use if they wish to. However, apparently not too many have done so.

EDIT: and yeah, I agree that when they say to press "STAR" that they probably mean to press Start instead. The Supercard patcher has several similar typos as well, like "enble" and "enbable" instead of "enable". That particular button combination that you posted is probably used for resetting a GBA game that's gone through the Supercard patcher or something like that.

If you get the latest Supercard Lite patcher and the latest firmware for your Supercard from their site (www.supercard.cn), when you patch your games right click a game that you have added and make sure "Enable Restart" is ticked in blue which should be by default anyway. Then all you have to do is press L+R+A+B+X+Y when in a game to soft reboot back to the Supercard Lite menu. Not sure if this applies for homebrew etc. though.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMorgan4 View Post
    ps. Get a PSP don't be gay.
    I've had a PSP for a year now and have messed about with emulation and homebrew on it quite a bit. It can do some good things but its all let down by the PSP's awful control layout that makes it hard to play games. Much like the ps2 controllers really

Thread Information