iNES v3.7 for Android is released. iNES emulates classic NES and Famicom video game consoles. It runs NES, Famicom, DiskSystem, and VS System games right on your Android device.
* Specifically optimized for Android devices, using ARM assembler to run at maximal possible speed.
* Full screen portrait mode emulation, with options for simulating scanlines and fuzzy display.
* Records soundtrack to MIDI files.
* Play with you physical keyboard, touch screen, or accelerometer.
* Save gameplay at any point and go back to that point once your character gets killed.
* Xperia Play special buttons supported.
iNES package itself does not contain any games. You should place your own game files onto the SD card before running iNES.
Please, do not run any software you do not own with iNES. The author cannot and will not tell you where to find free NES games.
iNES v3.7 for Android Changelog:
* Audio quality significantly improved, no more skipping.
* Set default audio latency to 200ms (change as needed).
* Switched to the new, fully configurable virtual joystick.
* Fixed black screen issue on Samsung tablets.
* Added option for keeping screen on at all times.
* Added support for opening files directly from file managers.
* Fixed support for Sixaxis gamepads.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)