Virtual GameBoy v3.6 for Android is released. Virtual GameBoy is a program that emulates the Nintendo GameBoy handheld on your computer. It runs GameBoy, Super GameBoy, and GameBoy Color games on PCs, Macs, PocketPCs, Unix boxes, etc. VGB also helps debugging GameBoy software without using a costly development system.
VGB emulates GameBoy handheld game consoles and their accessories. It will run GameBoy, GameBoy Pocket, GameBoy Color, and Super GameBoy games on your Android phone or tablet. VGB also supports the Pocket Printer, GameGenie cheat codes, and more. Please notice that VGB will not play GameBoy Advance games: you will need VGBA for that.
VGB package itself does not contain any games. You should place your own game files onto the SD card before running VGB.
Please, do not run any software you do not own with VGB. The author cannot and will not tell you where to find free GameBoy games.
Virtual GameBoy v3.6 for Android Changelog:
* Audio quality significantly improved, no more skipping.
* Set default audio latency to 200ms (change as needed).
* Switched to the new, fully configurable virtual joystick.
* Fixed black screen issue on Samsung tablets.
* Added option for keeping screen on at all times.
* Added support for opening files directly from file managers.
* Fixed support for Sixaxis gamepads.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)