Virtual GameBoy Advance v3.9.3 for Android is released. Virtual GameBoy Advance (VGBA) is a program that emulates Nintendo's GameBoy Advance on your computer. It runs GameBoy Advance games on PCs, PDAs, or just about any other sufficiently fast computer. It also helps debugging GameBoy Advance software without using a costly development system.
Virtual GameBoy Advance v3.9.3 for Android Changelog:
* Audio quality significantly improved, no more skipping.
* Lowered default audio latency to 150ms to decrease lag.
* Switched to the new, fully configurable virtual joystick.
* Fixed black screen issue on Samsung tablets.
* Added option for keeping screen on at all times.
* Added support for opening files directly from file managers.
* Fixed support for Sixaxis gamepads.
* Added many user-contributed game entries to the Cheatopedia.
* Sorted Cheatopedia entries in the alphabetical order.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)