Thread: Good Sunday morning wraggster..

Default Good Sunday morning wraggster..

It is Sunday. The lords day.. on this day I shall say no spiteful thing to you..

I will say you are a part of a greater whole, which is a community..
    This is a great community that did not become great by just your own contributions. It was the contributions of many that helped to make dcemu what it once was, it can never be that great community again as long as you strip the sum of it's contributing creators of their rightful places to help scenic run as a whole..

Just as we have had dcemus best interests in mind since the beginning. We continue to have those in mind now..

It was not an easy task to unify the broken members of this once great ship.. and this ship can not ever be what it once was, what it is ment to be, without those founding members..

If you let scenic die and it's members be scattered, the life or death of dcemu will be in your hands.. but know this.. we the community have lives and families and better things to do with our time then wait forever with open arms to have our help accepted.. :beer:

I feed off your fears

True, true, I've been here for a long time helping to support the running of DCEmu and wish for it to continue. However with no active community and regular posting users, there's seems to point to continue on which would be a shame. Time to give an answer wraggs, the sooner it happens the better.

Wraggster, if there is anyone that has the true best interest of the community at heart it is shrygue..

Shrygue has been here almost as long as either me or Kaiser. And he over the years has put in five times the work of me and Kaiser combined.

He is the one person you shouldn't be ignoring !!!!! You should never ignore your current staffers that work hard to better this community!!!!!

it is straight up disrespectful to ignore people who have worked so hard for you ,,for years, for free might I add!!!!

wraggster,, your disrespect for the community and the people who have helped make it great has become very obvious in these last few years..

Anyone can run a web site and a discussion forum... but it takes a capable man with people skills and a good sense of respect for the people that helped to make the community great ,to run a successful web site..

Wraggster.. we have all worked hard for you for years!!! We demand the respect we deserve!!!

I feed off your fears

Now this is a godly discussion.

Really, I agree with you guys - although I am just an ordinary user, not a staff member.
    Admin of SEGA-DC.DE

Your not an ordinary user your part of something great.. you where here to witness the revival of a great community. You have shown your support.. the commonality we all share is our love for this community.. even wraggster loves dcemu.. I know this because I know him.. we all want the same thing brother.. even wraggs.. and he knows we can make this community great again..

Wraggs will eventually see the light and either hear our demands. Or take from our demands and put the power into the hands of new blood like you. Either will satisfy me. I worked hard here. I learned much here, I owe this community this much.. to see it grow again to see it live again. All of us who loved this community, who put in the long hours to see it become great. We owe it to this ship . It deserves at least that much..

I feed off your fears

Thread Information