Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: UnOfficial? gpSP kai jp 2.9 - GBA Emulator for PSP

omg why dont you guys try the nds emulator if it works lol
    I was reading all the 6 pages lol

DCEmu Newbie

when i wanna play pokemon red dungeon the screen goes black den my pps goes off why?

FF6a USA, same problem as FF6a JAP, here's hoping a fix is doable.
    Later,

TSR

Exophase, Thank you for gpSP I will only use your versions ... period

:thumbup:

Has anyone compared this to Exophase's last official build?

I'd like to know which one is more stable, and if any of the two finally fixes the problem with the Kingdom Hearts movies looking all weird. I'm bundling up some emulators for my cousins recently downgraded 3.03 but I've not the time to test both builds. Thanks.

Banned

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/3000-PSP-Retro...QQcmdZViewItem

check it out guys i got many many copies like 20+ add me on msn if u want a copy or just bid !!

[email protected]

This emulator must hate bios files. Ive used everyone I had and it still has that stupid message of needing a bios file. Other versions had no problems. Any suggestions?

I assume Exophase wont be producing 1.0 due to issues. Once something is open to download always someone will do their own thing to it. People will know who did what so dont get discuraged Exophase.

Default takka is atleast pushing the emulator.

This problem with exo and takka is a good thing. Remember how exo got mad at all the kai versions and went and made a the next emulator .9. Though there seems to be some problems between exo and takka (can;t prove that considering i don;t know if they've past the language barrier yet) this does provide us with a better emulation throughout. Now on this emulation. Kai versions seem to play those a couple of those few games that the other version still is missing out. Mostly i know is fire emblems. On .9 when you go to the initial attack it will give you the blue screen of death. Kai version runs it beautifully so on that count i enjoy the kai version.

DCEmu Legend

Veskgar thinks that Takka has not been able to improve upon 0.9 as I haven't seen anymore KAI versions.

The job is obviously best left up to Exophase as long as he keeping it alive. I am surely anticipating version 1.0 if there will be one.

Don't read this if you don't care about my opinion:

This is mostly an open source scene... and this particular program (as completely awesome as it is) is an open source program. So even if the original dev doesn't like it, anyone can alter it and release their own version. I think ANY mods to ANY opensource software are good things as the original dev cannot think of everything. Some things might work better, be more user friendly, or just be recieved better and more well liked by the masses in a mod and the original dev can take those improvements and add them to the original. Anything that was added that is seen as detrimental is just NOT implemented in the original. Anyone who has coded in or just hung around the Linux "scene" will realize this. Unfortunately, as someone mentioned before, there is no common area for most PSP devs to work in unless they decide to start hosting their projects at sourceforge (which wouldn't be a bad idea. PSPTed, PROXIMOS PSP, PSP Quake, and I think Kanji PSP are hosted on SF as well as others I'd imagine). The Dev's and Modder's should feel no grief toward each other no matter what's changed so long as it is released as NOT being the original and clearly stated as a mod. These are both legit releases and should be treated as such. I myself am using the original as the mod doesn't affect the actual emulation and I couldn't care less about the interface as I'm only using it for a couple seconds while selecting a rom and don't want to use the joystick anyway. I love this program and don't want to see Exophase stop supporting it after he's done so well with it, but I can't support his anti-mod viewpoint either, and neither should anyone else as it is open source.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information