Swizzy is back with a new update for his GUI for XeBuild, fixing a few bugs introduced in the previous release.

XeBuild GUI by Swizzy, is the official frontend for xeBuild.

A new -minor- update is now available, fixing two bugs introduced in the previous release.

He also said we should expect more of these 'mini'/fixes releases later (sadly, no v3.0 yet).

Here's the changelog:

* 2.082 *

- Fixed: The patch to disable FCRT.bin is now also beeing used on corona… i forgot to remove a limitation i added before… woopsie!
- Fixed: You’ll nolonger be
Swizzy is back with a new update for his GUI for XeBuild, fixing a few bugs introduced in the previous release.

XeBuild GUI by Swizzy, is the official frontend for xeBuild.

A new -minor- update is now available, fixing two bugs introduced in the previous release.

He also said we should expect more of these 'mini'/fixes releases later (sadly, no v3.0 yet).

Here's the changelog:

* 2.082 *

- Fixed: The patch to disable FCRT.bin is now also beeing used on corona… i forgot to remove a limitation i added before… woopsie!
- Fixed: You’ll nolonger be warned about bad motherboard choice when using bigblock machines, sorry about that…

** NOTE: Expect few more of these mini versions… fixes… the bug with nofcrt is considerd « vital » to me thus i release a new version **
Download the new version from
HERE!

News-Source:
XeBuild GUI 2.082 an update of the official gui front end for Xebuild is now availiable (via) Homebrew-Connection

warned about bad motherboard choice when using bigblock machines, sorry about that…

** NOTE: Expect few more of these mini versions… fixes… the bug with nofcrt is considerd « vital » to me thus i release a new version **
Download the new version from HERE!

News-Source: XeBuild GUI 2.082 an update of the official gui front end for Xebuild is now availiable (via) Homebrew-Connection