GRRLIB is a C/C++ 2D/3D graphics library for Wii application developers. It is essentially a wrapper which presents a friendly interface to the Nintendo GX core. With it, coders can quickly and easily start creating graphical applications.
GRRLIB is supplied as a standard C/C++ library (aka. archive) called 'libgrrlib'. Because GRRLIB processes JPEG and PNG images, it requires the installation of the 'libjpeg' and 'libpngu' libraries. 'libpngu', in turn, requires 'libpng' and 'libpng' requires 'libz'. GRRLIB also has FileIO functions to allow real-time loading and saving of graphical data, and thus also requires 'libfat'. GRRLIB also has the possibility to use TrueType fonts, so 'libfreetype' is also required.
4.3.2 - August 12, 2012
- libpng was updated to version 1.5.12
- zlib was updated to version 1.2.7
- libjpeg was updated to version 8d
- FreeType updated to version 2.4.10
- GRRLIB_ClampVar8 was removed from GRRLIB
- Removed warnings from GRRLIB_LoadBMF
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)