Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Support the DCEmu revival campaign!

Staff Support the DCEmu revival campaign!

Everyone, please show your support for the DCEmu revival campaign. We need your help. One person can make a difference. However many people are needed to for these changes to happen. With virtually no active userbase, boards a mess with too many forums, signs of previous hack attacks, a broken download database plus a number of other problems, this site is nowhere as great as it once was. Add your voice of support by replying via comments below!

Wraggster
    , take note of this, -please- listen to us and give your input to help turn this site around!

Dcemu is home to many. Many of us learned what homebrew was right here at dcemu.co.uk later I learned to code and went on to use that knowlage to even make money.. this community is my home.. I owe it so much. Everyone that loves this community owes this ship at the very least their full support!! Show your support!! Help revive this great community!!! Everyone's voice will be heard!!!!

DCEmu Rookie

I have been visiting DCEmu for years. I love this site, I visit it almost every day, sometimes twice.
    For me it has been a number one spot for solid gaming news; mainstream, homebrew, and everything in between.
    Once I won a prize of a light gun for PS3 from a competition held here.
    I am not active on the forums, I sometimes comment on posts.

I would be very sad to see this site go away.
    The site did become a bit shoddy after the hacking spree, the homebrew community got a bit hairy there, and neither have been the same since.

I support DCEmu's revival!

Much love

ALC

DCEmu Newbie

DCEmu definitely needs a housecleaning! I haven't been by in ages (bad me), but Shrygue is right.. the place does seem more like the scary house on the edge of town than the beacon it once was. Save DCE!

- Gio

Yes. Wraggster, please comment on this. We want to make this site as strong as it used to be, there are many volunteers around here that would help - but we need your approval. Otherwise DCEmu will continue to decline. According to Alexa.com, it has lost like 80% percent of its daily visitors in the last year. We can't go on like that.
    Admin of SEGA-DC.DE

Quzar is still around on IRC, maybe you introduce him to the revival campaign over there. However, I am very disappointed as well by the fact that wraggster hasn't reacted at all so far to the whole campaign. Although I am "just a user" I really would like to see this site thriving again. If we will go on like this another year, DCEmu UK will be completely dead. Using the site is currently a pain in the ass and the whole site is really scaring off any new users.
    Admin of SEGA-DC.DE

DCEmu Regular

I've been coming here for a long time. Like since before gnuboy. I NEED dcemu.co.uk. I check the news feed everyday. I don't homebrew as much as I used to, but that doesn't mean I won't. I would like more android news. I go to other sites that have their own content, but I haven't really found a site I like that has the news I want. Also I need the Dreamcast database back up, for posterity, and sick days.

I wonder from time to time why wraggster even bothers upkeeping dcemu at all if he doesn't want it to be a thriving healthy community.... this place could be great again. But the powers that be seem to care less..

You know.. I've fought this battle diplomatically wraggster.. I've appealed to your love for this community. Your love for the craft.. I've never stopped to childish tactics or flame wars to get your response to this much over due community request...

Be a man wraggster.. be the man that I know you are even if very few know you that well.. I know you love this community.. you know dcemu means as much to you as it does to many of us..

Wraggster the community is calling you to action. We want as you want. To see dcemu be at the top of it's game again..

Wraggster.. we can help make that happen.. but not as long as you set on your ass and ignore us all...

404 Error: This signature is missing!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information