Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Popstation CDDA version released

DCEmu Legend

psp

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shizzy View Post
    Does anyone know a way to extract a .ccd file from an already existing eboot? That would be much easier than digging my PS1 games out again and re ripping them.
    That would be helpful. Also, can we use this modified popstation on ALL games? Or will it mess up non CDDA games?

And if we have our games already converted to ISO instead of .IMG/.CCD can we still obtain the .CCD information by using UltraISO or something to conver the .ISO?

I have seen so many of these recently

great work tinus, Rally Cross 2 works now!

hey thanks for this now i can play tombraider i tryed converting this before and it didnt work just tryed to do it with this and bam tombraider on my psp and not to mention it shrank the iso from 600 mb to a mear 22mb thanks alot man props to you

DCEmu Coder

There's no way to get the ccd info from a ISO or an already converted game, since that information used to be simply thrown away. You can only get it from the CD.

A .cue file does more or less the same thing, but if you have a .bin and .cue, get a program that converts .cue to .ccd.

About other games, no problem, if there's no .ccd the program won't do anything regarding CDDA so it's safe

Quote Originally Posted by Veskgar View Post
    That would be helpful. Also, can we use this modified popstation on ALL games? Or will it mess up non CDDA games?

And if we have our games already converted to ISO instead of .IMG/.CCD can we still obtain the .CCD information by using UltraISO or something to conver the .ISO?
    i missed this while lookin through this thread any i seen a forum last nite in which you could download ccd files for most games ill try to find it agn pm if your interested

DCEmu Legend

psp

Quote Originally Posted by tophead420 View Post
    i missed this while lookin through this thread any i seen a forum last nite in which you could download ccd files for most games ill try to find it agn pm if your interested
    Awesome! So so we have an ISO of a PSX game. We still need to convert it with UltraISO to a CloneCD image but replace the .ccd file with one found from this site that offers .ccd files?

Then convert with this popstation MOD by Tinnus and it should be good to go right? Am I missing something?

DCEmu Coder

If you get a valid .ccd file (by whatever means) that's enough, the image doesn't have to be converted to .img (I think).

DCEmu Rookie

So Tombraider now works on 3.03 OE-A or just because of this new Popstation?

DCEmu Coder

That new popstation makes it so Tomb Raider plays music. I'm not sure if it worked before (I know it didn't for me, but I probably screwed something up back then).

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information