Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Popstation CDDA version released

Can't get Vib Ribbon to work. When I make my img the Vib.CCD file is only 3k in size. The game actually starts but there,s no in game music. I'm using Alchol 120 to convert my games.

DCEmu Coder

The CCD file is meant to be small, the IMG is the CD data and the CCD is a INI file with information about the audio tracks.

Are you very sure that both files are in the same directory, have the same name and you're using this popstation and not the normal one?

Thanks for the help Tinnus, everything is where it should be, I've gotton Destruction Derby to work, although that is slightly off center, maybe Vib Ribbon just doesn't work?

DCEmu Coder

Maybe.

If the screen is off center it's because you got a PAL version, get a tool to convert it to NTSC or use the PSX2PSP GUI, which does this for you.

DCEmu Newbie

This is what Ive been waiting for. Great work, and thanks a lot.

I can confirm that Tomb Raider(NTSC), and Twisted Metal(NTSC) both work with all their musical glory.

DCEmu Newbie

Awsome dood .... finally after hours of tinkering with N2O that music now works ... This game has been a fav of mine for years .... Nothin like firing one up and rockin to The Crystal Method while jamin on N2O .... Thanx guys for the fix .. you rock !!

So to anyone who needs to know .. I can confirm that N2O:Nitrous Oxide now plays with full music!

DCEmu Legend

psp Another thanks to Tinnus...

Well after reconverting a bunch of games I must give more thanks to you Tinnus. Even games that worked previously now seem to have more audio that I did not previously recognize.

Its so far worked great on all games I've tried.

Thanks again!

Exclamation New

Quote Originally Posted by NightRaven View Post
    Full audio glory nice nice! Thanks for this.

Also Id like to add that I have a PAL version of Mortal Kombat Trilogy(PAL version but converted to NTSC) compressed at lvl 9 and working in full audio glory on 3.03OE-A' aka A2 using the new win 32 popstation from below

For the folks that want to stay up to date:

New Versions 1.23 of this for Win32 and Linux here: MaxConsole Forums

New versions of this available above! now up to version 1.23

Thanks again Tinnus and Rck for all your hard work!

I can confirm that Ridge Racer 60fps (R4 Bonus Disc) now runs smoothly and without lag. I guess this was due to the trck information not being available. You guys should try it if you like the original Ridge Racer. Soooooo Smooth.

Cheers.

So, when I use this modified popstation_toc do I point it to the .ccd file or .img file? When I use PSX2PSP v0.7.1 with this and point to the .ccd the created eboot.pbp is only a few megabytes but with the .img creates an image file of the same size as the original popstation makes.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information