Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: 3.03OE-A2 Released! - Custom Firmware Released

What button do you hit to turn the 1.5 kernal on for the emulators?

when you turn your psp on hold R trigger..and then configuration..then goto the homebrew folder and switch it to 1.5..then exit.

Working with me!

Can't wait for X-Flash Update xD
    DON'T CLICK HERE
    98% of teenage population has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature

DCEmu Newbie

Does anyone know if the 3.03oe-a does a clean wipe of the flash0 on installation? I just wondered because i'm stil at 3.02oe-b and it took me a while but I got rid of some other options & brought back in the location free module because I use it sometimes. I went through alot of work & praying of no bricks to do this and I just don't want to go through the hassle again if I were to update.

Reviews Webmaster/Reviewer bandit's Avatar

If you're talking about 3.03OE-A, I believe it rewrites the files. 3.03OE-A' or A2, it only rewrites like 1-2 files.
    Follow us (1KIND Photography): Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
    Follow Us (DCEmu Reviews): YouTube | Facebook | Twitter

DCEmu Newbie

Hey guys,

From the minute i updated to 3.03 OE-A' i dont seem able to play ANY PS1 psx (popstation) games!!!!

The message i am getting when running PS1 games is:
    The game could not be started.
    (80010002)

I upgraded from 1.5 to 3.02 OE-A and then immediately to 3.02 OE-B and i could play PS1 games.
    The next day I succesfully upgraded to 3.03 OE-A, however I did not test any PS1 games at that time. Only PSP isos that worked fine. During the same day I upgraded immediately to 3.03 OE-A' and sadly i cannot run ANY PS1 games. PSP isos are still fine though.
    Any ideas of what i need to do to run those PS1 games again please?

Thanx in Advance.

Tio

works great thanks dark alex

PSP User

Quote Originally Posted by mogwaimon View Post
    I've actually noticed differences between FF7 on 3.02 OE-B and 3.03 OE-A and A'... When I ran it on OE-B, the battle splash screen would always display when you hit a random battle, and when selecting an enemy in battle, there was a tiny square window in the lower left hand corner of the screen with a portion of the enemy you were targetting in it that isn't there on the PS1 version.

After I updated, the battle splash screen no longer displays, the aforementioned square box is still there, but it flickers so you can barely see it, and the game sometimes seems to 'hang' for a second or two when transitioning to another area. However, one or two of those issues may have been because I purchased a new 2 gigabyte memory card, and have been using that since. For the record, my old 1 gig was a Sandisk RapidGX, and the new 2 gig is a standard Sony Pro Duo...
    Yes I am having that problem too. Workded fine in the previous version. People are saying that its Sony's actual emulator that is causing this.

DCEmu Rookie

Default On to the next year

What a exeptional few weeks this have been...What a joy our psp is...Wonder what this year brings:thumbup: ...by the way....I compressed Vagrant Story from 700 somewhat MB to 120MB..This is so f#$% great.

Quote Originally Posted by tb303
    Hey guys,

From the minute i updated to 3.03 OE-A' i dont seem able to play ANY PS1 psx (popstation) games!!!!

The message i am getting when running PS1 games is:
    The game could not be started.
    (80010002)

I upgraded from 1.5 to 3.02 OE-A and then immediately to 3.02 OE-B and i could play PS1 games.
    The next day I succesfully upgraded to 3.03 OE-A, however I did not test any PS1 games at that time. Only PSP isos that worked fine. During the same day I upgraded immediately to 3.03 OE-A' and sadly i cannot run ANY PS1 games. PSP isos are still fine though.
    Any ideas of what i need to do to run those PS1 games again please?

Thanx in Advance.

Tio
    I believe its because of the new compression option and you might have to recompress you psx games.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread Information