Heres one for collectors, someone has posted a rare Derby Stallion Rare Sega Saturn Console on Ebay, heres a look at it:

Heres the info:

New original Derby Stallion Limited Edition Sega Saturn Console, Released in Japan and Limited to 20.000 Units only makes it the rarest Released Sega Saturn of all time.Complete Original Undamaged Outter Box & Inner Carton, all original Manuals, Leaflets, leads, never opened of course, even the original memory battery is originally sealed.
This comes From my personal collection of once over 45 new and unique consoles and handhelds from around the world, some I sell now and again as my japanese games collection needs funding.
I play my Saturn Games on the Smoke Grey Skeleton type Saturn which was bought unboxed and used so I have no guilt about using that, but this one I'm selling is Pristine and unused a real collectors item.
Finally a few notes on Import Consoles, Please be aware this is a Japanese NTSC Console, It Plays Japanese Games as standard also it needs a voltage stepdown converter if used in the UK, that will 'Stepdown' The Voltage from our 240 Volts to a Japanese 110 Volts, these are easily and readily availabe at electrical outlets, ebay, amazon etc for around £10.

Check it out Here --> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Derby-...item5d34706e41