Thread: Command And Conquer DS Clone Project 3rd Test Release

Blog Entries

NDS Command And Conquer DS Clone Project 3rd Test Release

Those that know Wraggy know that im a massive Command And Conquer fan, well heres another test release from the Command And Conquer DS Clone Project :

Hi everyone, I'm now ready for the third test! This one is bigger now I have some of the basics nailed. There are Five tests embedded in the ROM selectable from a front menu. Sorry but to launch each test you'll have to reload the ROM inbetween. Please try each one and let me know how you get on!

Expected Results:
    Test A : Should say 'Test A Completed Ok!'
    Test B : You should see sin wave text and coloured boxes scrolling around. You can adjust rates with the debug menu 'Fun' options.
    Test C : Should show a palette in a grid.
    Test D : Should show a colourful pattern of tiles, Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Cyan, Magenta, White, Dark Red, Dark Green and Dark Blue which then repeats. Some of the original menu is visible through some of the red tiles.
    Test E : Should show a pattern of greenish tiles, but is likely to just freeze the DS right now. Sorry! Just wondering if it's the same for everyone.

Notes on using the debug menu:
    The 'Select' button hides/shows the debug menu. 'B' goes up a menu or cancels a modification. 'A' enters a menu or begins to modify a value. When modifying the menu cursor changes to a '!'. Use up/down to change the value.

PC Executable:
    I've also included the PC executable that runs with SDL. I'm sort of interested to know if this works on everyone's computers. Spacebar = SELECT, Z = B button, X = A button.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

awsome i cant wait till the first playable version of this. keep it up.

i need to buy a good ds homebrew thing...right now i have MMD not really working right...so any1 know whr i can gget a good cheap one...sry for posting this here...

oh yeh...and sounds cool

command and conquer carnt wait i have been reading loads on this so many people want to have this game on the ds

this looks good

DCEmu Newbie

hey is this dead or what?

Thread Information