Guild Wars 2 is the new number one in the UK all-formats software chart, the ArenaNet MMOG bringing an end to Sleeping Dogs' two-week reign at the top. Sales of the Square Enix-published open-world brawler fell 38 per cent week on week.
This, chart compiler UKIE says, is the second-biggest UK launch for an MMOG which isn't called World Of Warcraft. BioWare's Star Wars MMOG The Old Republic is the most successful.
The top ten's sole other new entry is EA's Madden NFL 13, which debuts at number seven. Namco Bandai's PS3 RPG Tales Of Graces F enters the chart at number 14.
01. Guild Wars 2 (NCSoft Europe)
02. Sleeping Dogs (Square Enix)
03. New Super Mario Bros 2 (Nintendo)
04. London 2012: The Official Videogame (Sega)
05. Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros)
06. Darksiders II (THQ)
07. Madden NFL 13 (EA)
08. Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (Activision)
09. Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (Ubisoft)
10. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)