Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wraggsters reply..

Is darks and kaisers profile still admined? Damn no wonder dcemu fell apart. Wraggster destroyed it so he could run it with bots... what a tragic way for the ship to go down

It's too late to revive the site, people got pissed off at the spam bots and left the board.

It's sad because DCEmu was the best homebrew site, very active, and Wraggster ruined it.

JK, it's been years since you came by, how are you these days?

SP, Darksaviour69 and and Kaiser are still admins but like I said, they haven't come here in a long while - especially DS.

Well if it isn't jkk. That one right there Should have been a mod.. if I recall correctly she really pulled her act together and started posting news and heavily contributing and the whole nine yards.. another good member that wraggster failed to recognize...

Maybe I was mistaken.. maybe life can be breathed back into dcemu with or without wraggster. What makes a community is it's people.. and slowly but surely some really great legends are finding their way back!! This is awesome

@Shry I was very close to both dark and Kaiser.... dark had his reasons for leaving not related to the site. If I'm not mistaken he got married to a foxy little woman I'm sure she takes up a lot of his time

Kaiser... Kaiser and loyalty are the same thing. If there was one other person that loved dcemu as much as I did it was special k.. he was loyal to his friends and he did so Much for me once he was admined I could write a book about it.... I know why Kaiser isn't here.. I hardly blame him... in my opinion he was the finest admin dcemu ever had...Kaiser eventually became stricken with guilt and disgust that he could not help dcemu and his friends out as his very loyal nature demanded.. because some nameless site owner kept preventing his ideas and plans from ever seeing light..

Kaiser if your out there brother. You where Superman to me ,you and dark both!!!!

Oh flip sounds like there's scant chance we'll get them back here. Would be great if they dropped by for even a short while - they could hear us out about the state of this site at least and perhaps fix my user colour as well.

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm still here, albeit in a more limited capacity. I can't really speak for the others, but I imagine life just took them away to other things. Good to see those that are still popping around in this and other threads though.

Don't count DCEmu out yet folks. Crisis often brings on positive change.

My opinion is that you have to start a thread related to the new ideas about dcemu forum
    it is the better way to get suggestion about the upgrading of our forum.
    Last edited by thristydevil; September 22nd, 2012 at 23:15.

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

dark had his reasons for leaving not related to the site
    Should probably clear that up, my dad got a terminal illness (and died) so between that an other real live crap like a job, I started losing interest with dcemu. But I am getting married in 6 days days so I better get back to doing wedding stuff. I'll try and get back to the forums a little after the honeymoon.

If your'e serious about doing something with dcemu, then it can be done. Wrags is a reasonable guy, but extremely busy. If you want to put a constructive plan together, I can talk to him for you. A plan using dcemu.com as a test ground might be a good idea since its not really being used anyway.

best contact me via my dcemu email btw (got it working again recently)

nice 2 see some of the old gang again

YEAH, you're still around! Good to see! Shame your dad passed away, god bless. Good luck with the wedding, come back here to join us when you're ready!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information