Thread: Freeloader Mania - Three new versions Released

Blog Entries

General games Freeloader Mania - Three new versions Released

News from Play Asia:

Freeloader Mania - Three new versions available and put up to a test. Which version is suitable for your console?

With arrival of the Nintendo Wii™, various reports about compatibility of Datel's popular Freeloader device have been made. We have now received brand new Freeloader supply, available in one old (+three new versions) and have put all of them to a test.

Please make sure to check your console model when placing your order to ensure that the Freeloader indeed works without problems.

Please be reminded that the Freeloader only enables import game playback of Gamecube™ software and is currently not suitable for Wii™ software.

Full details at Play Asia:

More Details about the Freeloader

features
    Launch and play imported GameCube™ games from any region
    No need to modify your console – keeps your warranty intact
    Add loads of new titles to your GameCube™ collection, including games that may never be released in your region
    Play US and Japanese games on a PAL GameCube™
    Play PAL games on a US or Japanese GameCube™
    Fast and easy to use
    Compatible with the Panasonic Q
    Not 100% compatible with the Japanese version of F-Zero GX and Paper Mario 2

description
    FreeLoader uses proprietary technology to enable your GameCube™ to play import games from any other region. Using FreeLoader you can now, for example, easily play U.S. games on a European GameCube™ console, or play Japanese games on a U.S. console.

If you’re one of the many gamers that bought an imported GameCube™ console and you now want to play games from your own country, then FreeLoader is also ideal for this task. Whichever way you use FreeLoader, no modifications to your console are needed and your console’s warranty is kept intact.

DCEmu Newbie

Yes.. finally! I gave away my PAL Gamecube to my brother when i got my Wii.. A side effect of my generosity was that i couldn't play my import cube games on my Wii.. And now i can! Go Datel!!

Banned

cool, now all Datel have to release is the ActionReplay

I bought that new Freeloader, but 3 out of my 4 US import gamecube games came up with a error screen on the Wii. Chaos File worked fine, Sonic gems works everywhere but the three main games and Alien Hominid and Midway Treasures 3 didn't work at all. =Y

Thread Information