Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DSOrganize 2.41 Beta

Blog Entries

NDS DSOrganize 2.41 Beta

Dragonminded has released a new beta of his awesome app for the Nintendo DS, heres whats new:

A demo plugin that has already been compiled to run wonderswan and wonderswan color games can be obtained here. Place it in your plugins directory to try it out

Changed driver structure to allow better supercard support, built in m3cf support.
    Changed version string to properly reflect the version.
    Fixed issue with loading IRC configuration.
    Fixed issue with some langauges and random freezes/browser errors.
    Fixed issue with files with no extension being detected as a plugin type.
    Added check for resource0.bin and added warning message if it's not found.

Heres a description for those who dont know what this app is:

DSOrganize is meant as a homebrew organizer application for the Nintendo DS that should have come built in in the first place. It is by no means comparible to a full-fledged organizer such as a palm, and it is not planned to become an operating system, video player, or anything similar.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

DCEmu Newbie

What a total m*r*n! He is still releasing it's software stating "Changed driver structure to allow better supercard support" when it's still NOT working on Supercard Lite.

I pity him. He's clearly asking for what happened to him few months ago.

"it is not planned to become an operating system, video player, or anything similar" ... THEN STOP WORKING ON IT !!

Cygoku

What's your problem? He doesn't have a SCLite to test with, so all of his modifications in an attempt to get it working are hit-or-miss. He's at least trying to get it to work, which is more than can be said for you.

Besides, it's been speculated that newer SC Lites have different internal workings that make them not work with some homebrew. As you gave one-sided arguments, here's a one-sided view in return: isn't it your fault you purchased an SC Lite?

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Cygoku View Post
    What a total m*r*n! He is still releasing it's software stating "Changed driver structure to allow better supercard support" when it's still NOT working on Supercard Lite.

"it is not planned to become an operating system, video player, or anything similar" ... THEN STOP WORKING ON IT !!

Cygoku

its not working AT ALL for you? i have the SC lite as well, and it loads up but it doesn't save. i'm going to try this version in a second

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Cygoku View Post

Cygoku
    Like i said in an ealier thread:

common practice is, if you cant do anything better (which i am quite sure you can't) then shut up.

that kind of criticism and attitude wont get you anywere in these forums.

Anyways, DM... looks like you have been hard at work for the past week or two... Im real glad your back! keep it up, man!

Quote Originally Posted by Joel92 View Post
    Like i said in an ealier thread:

common practice is, if you cant do anything better (which i am quite sure you can't) then shut the HELL up.

that kind of criticism and attitude wont get you anywere in these forums.
    Cry more, he's allowed an opinion.

Dragonminded is a pussy bitch anyway.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by DoughBoi View Post
    its not working AT ALL for you? i have the SC lite as well, and it loads up but it doesn't save. i'm going to try this version in a second
    Loads for a sec, I can see the damn dancing cow,... Then it says it try NinjaDS driver, then swtich to SupercardSD ... and ... stays like that for ever,...

*clap* *clap* *clap*

Cygoku

Once again Cygoku, it's most likely a problem with the newer SC Lites, not with the code. The fact that it works on some SC Lites demonstrates this.

DCEmu Rookie

give the man some space man... he is working on it and not being paid.. and you demand so much.... why dun you just pay him probably he will do much better...

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Vegetable View Post
    Cry more, he's allowed an opinion.

Dragonminded is a pussy bitch anyway.

wow. no wonder why he quit doing this in the first place. how about you actually just THANK him for once for contributing, not insult him. my gosh, what people coming to these days? dont even have the ability to complement people anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information