Yifan Lu the coder behind the Kindle jailbreak and mods and more famously PSXperia (running PSX games on Xperia Play) has revealed that he is now working on a Native Loader for the PSVita, basically its an Userland Vita Loader for loading unsigned executables on your Vita - Homebrew Loader for the PSVita - (not like VHBL which uses the PSP Emulator on PSVita).

The project comes from a PSVita exploit he has found and obviuosly wont give details of as of this time because of Sony plugging the exploit.

Theres no release yet but the sourcecode is being worked on as we speak. Yifan Lu has stated on his twitter account this

I hate piracy as much as any developer. If it wasn't made clear, it is physically impossible to run "backups" with my exploit.
Also this:

Because your game is encrypted and again, physically impossible to decrypt or load retail games with my exploit.
For the Devs out there here is what he posted in full:

As of right now, I have not tried compiling the code yet. It’s mostly just pieces of code for things like the ELF parsher, resolving NIDs using module exports and syscalls from both imports and exports and etc. I am basically looking for people with experience in HBL to help me finish this. Currently, I am missing code to clean the memory (releasing heap pointers, unloading all modules, deleting threads, etc). But mostly, I want critiques on the current code and how things could be improved or if any of my assumptions in the code could prove false. I have tried to make the loader very portable (for other future exploits) by having lots of error checks and only using functions imported from sceLibKernel (which should be loaded by every game). If you want to help, just fork the code and send me a pull request when you’re done.
Very interesting times ahead.