blaKCat is back with another update for his AutoGG tool, bringing support for the Beta xebuild 1.05 (Corona 4g)
Spanish developer blaKCat has released an update for his AiO (Nandpro/xebuild/build.py...) RGH/JTAG app: AutoGG
This version features xeBuild v1.05 Beta support (Corona 4g), among tons of other changes and additions.
Here's the full changelog for AutoGG 0.7 beta (024):
- Corona V2 Ready. Read/Write/load Nand to show extract Nand Data/.Build NandXell to get CPukey and Corona v2 Xebuild .
Sd Reader Needed.
- New Freestyle Dash 2.2.1072
- New svf to program Chips for dualnands Corona Squirt
- New mode to get Cpukey without LAN(with flasher)
- New Lite Mode. Autogg Version more friendly with only needed functions for exploit.
- New Auto-Update Button. Update your Rgh to latest Dash in only ONE-CLICK
- New Auto-Update function. Make your RGH in One
-Click with Flasher.
- Added Librasoft Usb Cable Option to Program Chips.
- New ECC Checksum to Check all pages of Nand.
- New Dump Fast Search, select your Nands Folder Autogg will search your vailds Xbox Dumps, creating quick open Menu.
With Recent FIles function, and Serial Search.
- Now when you read Nand it will be Auto-Saved in your selected "Nands FOlder\backups",
once decrypted it will create a folder in your nands folder (named with Serial) and will
save there Dummp and all important Data.
- Now you can build/repair a Xebuild Image without NandDump (only Cpukey, Optional: SMC,SMC Config, Keyvault,Ldv,BadBlocks).
- Now you can build NandXell without any Data in Rgh1. You need only CB for RGH2 nandxell.
- Logs AutoSave
- You can write Xsvf and svf with any flasher (LPT,Nandpro,Squirt,Librasoft)
- New Schematics (pics) Viewer
- Available Online Database to save/recover your Cpukey (giving Id or Serial)
- New Dialogs
- New Auto Functions.
- Added Status Bar.
- Graphic changes.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)