Thread: A Link to the Past Save State

Default A Link to the Past Save State

I need a ALTTP save state that is saved right at the master sword (not gotten yet, and still in its pedestal) or really close to it and will work with ZSNES. Hopefully someone has one, because I don't think I have to to get up there (need some sprites for a school project).

It takes thousands of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one to shatter it across the highway

Duct Tape is like the force. It has a light and dark side, and it holds the world together

Click here to play my other Flash games and movies!

You can probably find a ton of sprite sheets for zelda 3 is you look around.

Yeah, I would recommend searching for sprite sheets as well. There are also a couple of tools out there to help rip your own sprites.

I've tried looking on Zophar.net for specifically a save-state before obtaining the Master Sword, but I was unsuccessful.

Thanks any way, but I finally found a sprite sheet with what I was looking for

It takes thousands of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one to shatter it across the highway

Duct Tape is like the force. It has a light and dark side, and it holds the world together

Click here to play my other Flash games and movies!

Thread Information