Former Capcom producer and Comcept CEO Keiji Inafune has revealed that he is working on a new zombie game titled Yaiba.
The designer announced the project via a press release which promises that it will contain not only the walking dead, but ninjas, robots and action - examples of which you can see in the teaser trailer below.

A year and a half has passed after becoming independent, and I have been fortunate enough to announce several projects along the way," Inafune writes.
"I have announced three consumer titles and three social game titles. I have given speeches in various seminars, panels, universities and schools. I have published three books. I am still aggressively challenging myself in various arenas.
"But I asked myself, 'Have I covered all everything?' It felt like something is missing; something people expect from me the most. Everywhere I go, people ask: 'Are you working on it? When is it coming?' The expectation seems higher in the west. The expectation is clear. It’s for my next zombie game."
There are currently no further details as yet on when we can expect to see more of Comcept's violent cel-shaded project, but official images, along with details on which platforms the game will be released on and what that date will be, are expected soon.

http://www.edge-online.com/news/keij...bie-game-yaiba