Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NDS: SNEmulDS v0.3 released with DLDI support

thanks. I think i got the Emulator to work. I can bring up a black screen with options and a rom selector, but i cant get my roms now. I tried putting them everywhere. I put them in a SNES folder where the 'audio' 'video' and 'games' folder is and couldnt get anywhere as well as just in the games folder. what am i doing wrong? my roms also are .smc if that means anything at all.

thanks.

thanks. I think i got the Emulator to work. I can bring up a black screen with options and a rom selector, but i cant get my roms now. I tried putting them everywhere. I put them in a SNES folder where the 'audio' 'video' and 'games' folder is and couldnt get anywhere as well as just in the games folder. what am i doing wrong? my roms also are .smc if that means anything at all.

thanks.

thanks.

thanks.

DCEmu Rookie

Did you add an extension onto the roms? they should be .smc i believe.

they are .smc. I think i got the emulator to work, i'm able to open it and everything but finding roms seems to be the problem. I have no idea where to put them. I put them in the main directory with the games, movie, and music folders as well as in the games folder and still resulted in nothing,.

DCEmu Rookie

It should be incredibly simple. SNES directory in the root of your card. Patch the NDS file with the appropriate DLDI. Drop the roms right in the same SNES directory.

I'm using the Max Media Dock if that means anything. Cuz for some reason it still aint working.

Thanks.

DCEmu Pro

I have a MMD and it works just like any other card/cart. You may want to ask on MaxConsole forum in the datel section. If your doing everything right then you may need to do something like re-format the cf or it may turn out your using a slow compact flash or one of datel's garbage cfs.

http://forums.maxconsole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=206

thanks for the info. Crooked. is it alright if i give you my email and you send me the game files on your DS?

[email protected]

Thanks.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information