As the WRC 3 demo is now live on Xbox Live and the PlayStation Network, PQube wants to see who can get the fastest lap on RallyRACC Rally de España! Think you've got what it takes? Enter the competition here and show them what you're made of!

http://www.pqube.co.uk/wrc3/wrc-3-demo-competition-win-a-wrc-playseat/

With the prize being an official WRC playseat (Worth over £300!) this competition is one not to be missed.

All fans have to do is play the demo, take a picture of their lap time and upload it here, or send an email to [email protected]. Those that have mad skills and want to show off can create a video and send PQube the link to take a look.

WRC 3 FIA World Rally Championship is due for release on the 12th October 2012 and the feedback received from the WRC 3 demo (currently available on Xbox Live and the PlayStation Network) has been overwhelming. WRC 3 was also at the Wales Rally GB event last week and again the response has all been positive.

Check below for some of the comments people have made about the game!

"Demo is amazing, graphics, stages, sounds are perfect and this is the best moment of my life!"

"The physics are absolutely great; the damage to the car is also great!"

"Massive improvement, the cars do sound like their real counterpart, car models and the environments are really good and the car handling is excellent..."

"The car actually goes where you want it to; when you make a mistake you know it's your driving, needless to say I'm 100% buying it..."

"Handling is excellent! graphics, pace notes, physics and car damage are very good.."

"The graphics engine is really a step forward..."

"I like that the force feedback feels heavier than before, overall, thumbs up!"

"Graphics are amazing and the Citroen looks brilliant! Damage is the most extreme and the stage is brilliant..."

WRC 3 is available for pre-order now from the following retailers: Amazon,GAME, Play.com and Zavvi.

WRC 3, FIA World Rally Championship will be released on 12th October for Xbox 360, PS3, PS Vita and PC.