It is time to have your own unique aquarium in 3D. Feed, Raise, Clean and Breed in Gangnam Style.

Out of all the aquarium games in the market, My Little Fish promises to be the best in everything!

Gameplay is not different from all other aquarium games. Raise, feed, clean and breed are the basic functions that users need to perform to have their own unique aquarium. Instead of adding new functions, JUSTNINE tries to differentiate from the crowd by enhancing the small details throughout the game. For example, unlike other aquarium games, My Little Fish can enable users to have up-to 8 different offsprings, to breed with friends' fishes, and to give full freedom to fishes so that they can every direction in the fish tanks! These details, along with other improvements in many areas will keep the players entertained all the time.

My Little Fish requires interactions with friends just like all other SNGs. So try it yourself, spread the words to your friends and have fun together now! The one and only Gangnam Style Aquarium game - My Little FIsh!

About JUSTNINE:

JUSTNINE is a Korea-based games development company. Our games are highly entertaining, extremely easy to enjoy and for everyone to play. JUSTNINE has published popular game times such as Hellkid and iPharaoh.