Thread: South Korean PSP Wi-Fi ‘NESPOT’ Details

Blog Entries

Default South Korean PSP Wi-Fi ‘NESPOT’ Details

PSP411 has more information on the South Korean PSP Wi-Fi portal, apparently to be called ‘NESPOT’ (or ‘Any Spot,’ not ‘NES POT,’ although someone will surely get an emulator working on the PSP soon enough). It’s nothing terribly unexpected, with lots of planned music and video downloads, as well as a web browser that is reportedly to be distributed on a UMD disc, instead of stored on a MemoryStick. Why do you care? If NESPOT takes off at all, it’s not unreasonable to expect a similar service to be launched in the United States or other countries. At the very worst, since UMD software appears to be region-free, there’s a chance we’ll be able to import the browser discs and have a non-hacky way of getting our PSPs out onto the web.
    Check it out <a href="http://www.psp411.com/show/news/77" target="_blank" >Here</a>

England - don't forget we invented the English language!

I am sure we will get it here.

We will have to be patient.

I bought the PSP for what it can do now and also what it will be able to do in the future - the possibilities are endless!

I thought that a web browser will be built into an upcoming firmware release?

Thread Information