Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: PSP: Convert MVS and CPS2 ROMS For NJ's Arcade Emulators On OS X With MacX_romcnv

DCEmu Newbie

okay im am running a mac mini with osx when i use your application it will not recognize any zip file.. wtf .. tried lastbld2.zip and yea i drag and drop and pick a destination and the begin stays grey and inactive.. I have been traying all day to get at least one game to work on mvspsp 2.06 adhoc and NOTHING IS WORKING ARRRG!!I am running mvspsp on a psp phat 5.0-6 m33. please email me back with a response at [email protected]

DCEmu Newbie

this may be a bump idk im not on fourms much but whats up with the attachments, i cant get accesses to them it just takes me to a page saying

"Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator" i'm trying to get accesses to the Attachment 14555 that allows me to fix the .ZIP issue for 10.4(i'm on 10.5.8).
    i'd appreciate if someone got back to me on this with at least a private message or something at the least i've been trying to find ways to convert this stuff for weeks

DCEmu Newbie

thank you so much
    for this session
    and pleas don't through in banned list
    excuse for bad english

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information