Thread: NDS: Express card review

DCEmu Rookie

NDS NDS: Express card review

I've just released my review of the Express Card; A new flashcart device for the Nintendo DS. This review is however also applicable on a number of other devices (I have yet to receive samples of them so I can't be a 100% sure), namely the DS Fire Link, the NeoFlash MK5 and possibly others.

All games I tested worked with no (heavy noticable) problems/lag, even ones that are known to give problems such as Castlevania. The menu system could however still use some work (it's quite unclear, though after a while you partially get used to it) but that can of course come over time as it is just firm/software

-Scor

DCEmu Newbie

WOW, omg, that's a total rip of the DS Linker wich is distributed by the Supercard Team : http://www.dslinker.com/products/

Cygoku

DCEmu Newbie

Well,I know that we are the"cursed"company right now,But the MK5 will have features(hush-hush,can't talk about it much....yet)never even dreamed of in the flashing scene,and will not even be similar on the hardware front to other devices out there.
    NOT to say that there are not other products out there that are great,because there are,and I know that NEO has a looong way to go to gain respect.

The MK5 will be a big surprise,though.

Thread Information