Thread: Rez dev 'ready to go' with next game

Blog Entries

ps2 Rez dev 'ready to go' with next game

Tetsuya Mizuguchi, the creator of the magic mushroom-friendly, cult classic shooter, Rez, has suggested that his next game will be uncovered in the near future and that it'll be another exercise in delightful synapse stimulation.

"I can't talk about details, but I'm ready to go with my next game, which will be bigger than [my other games] Lumines or Every Extend Extra," the Q Entertainment founder revealed. "I want to use my passion and energy again using the next-gen technology. I have many reasons to make a new experience, and it must be a new sensory experience using high-def technology. I can make some announcements soon."

To our ears it sounds like probably being the best game ever made already, but we'll be sure to keep our lug holes open for any new details on this mind-expanding trip in interactive hypnosis (at least that's what we're hoping for).

Talking about the rave influenced Rez, the synaesthesia-curious developer admitted to initially feeling disappointment when the game was released. "I'd put so much energy into it and it was not such a big success commercially," Mizuguchi told GameSpot. "But after five or six years, people are still talking about it and it's a really happy thing." Aww, we love a happy ending.

via gamesradar

Make Rez for the Wii
    I would be VERY happy

Quote Originally Posted by SSaxdude View Post
    Make Rez for the Wii
    I would be VERY happy

unfortunatley the dev doesnt want to... damm you HD...!

Thread Information