Download now available!

UMD Dumper v2.4 Update/MOD - ENGLISH-

Description:
UMD Dumper 2.4 has just been updated and release.
UMD Dumper 2.4 is the latest PSP homebrew application for the release of the PSP
almulder who decided to publish and update of this awesome UMD Dumper for the homebrew community release.

If your using a previous version, I recommend you upgrade to v2.4, the update includes bug fixes and new features. See below for a complete list.

Info:
I was originally making the changes for myself, but after much testing I thought I would release it to the homebrew community. (This site is currently to only one with the file posted) (Feel free to repost)

Let me first start by saying I have not ever programmed in LUA and had to learn yesterday to make everything work. And I believe it does. I have had no errors (Tested on CFW 6.60 Pro B10 PSP 1001)

I started the modification to try and figure out how to get rid of the Bug that has been plaguing this program. (If you waited too long to start the dump you would receive and error “unable to open fcns.lua”) This has been fixed.

I have also added some features I felt was lacking.

Below is a list of the changes I have made/added
* Now in English
* Add Release Notes into Menu
* Added Memory Stick size info
* Added UMD size info
* Created on the fly UMD swapping (Before Dump Starts).
* Created on the fly Memory Card swapping (Before Dump Starts).
* Updating info on the fly after swaps. (UMD updating has a few seconds delay due to reading UMD)
* Moved ISO folder checking to start of Dump. (Will create if missing)
* All New Graphics Added.
* Now you can load the UMD Dumper then swap memory stick to rip to a different memory stick.
* Cleaned up Code.
* Bug fix for waiting too long to push a button.
* Added UMD/Memory card Check
* Added ‘Return to XMB’ Option
* Changed Font
*Updated by – almulder

Please enjoy.

Since I don’t program in LUA and this is my first time, I believe it is working great now.

Let me know what you all think.

-almulder

Download
www.multiupload.nl/0R3BXZIDY – UMD Dumper v2.4 - 7z Compression