Thread: 3.03 oe-b and - c?

DCEmu Newbie

Default 3.03 oe-b and - c?

hello, I have succesfully upgraded my psp to 3.03 oe-b, a few days before oe-c was released, now I want to upgrade it to oe-c, but i'm woried thast my game saves won't work.. granted, they're onlyfor GBA games such as Drilll dozer, metroid and the like, but I'm wondering if the upgrade will stop them from working??

also, I'm looking for any good homebrew avi players for psp? i only ask because my girlfriend likes to watch heroes but doesn't have internet, so i put it on my psp every week for her to watch it, but converting is horrible and annoying.... I know of AVIplay, but i also know that to play avis on that, i need to resize the video, which sort of nullifies the point of it really, cos id have to reconvert it anyway...

And, question 3, is there a MAME emulator running well for psp? i cant seem to find one, and I wanted to put some arcade games on there......

OOOh yeah, and also, are there any homebrew programs out there that anyone can reccomend, just in anyones opinion? theres so much choice out there, im probably missingsome awesome programs, anything will do, as long as its cool, or practical..... any suggestions will be appreciated.... thanks very much..

Tysonne

DCEmu Newbie

The only real option for playing full screen high quality video is to convert it to mp4. There are plenty of tutorials on how to convert AVI to mp4 for 3.03 OE-C on here.

Your game saves will be fine. The new firmware won't affect anything to do with your emulator.

There is a MAME emulator called MAM4ALL (v0.0.3):

http://dl.qj.net/MAME4ALL-v0.0.3-for...8416/catid/124

1.) I don't think it will effect your roms in any way unless you format the memory stick

2.)Yeah um Psplayermt

http://dl.qj.net/PSPlayerMT-For-PSP-...5334/catid/140

Works perfect for avis

3.) Not much into emulators

4.)iRshell is a very good app

Thread Information