Hello everyone,

As you know we emailed all our remaining preorder customers recently.

This was a big job and we are still behind in emails replies, we know this, please don't send multiple emails with the same content, this just makes it worse, also sending random abuse achieves nothing.

Be aware that none of us are paid and we don't even take expenses anymore. We all have other jobs now and this is being done simply to try to clear the orders rather than just declaring defeat after what CirucitCo did.

The good news is almost 150 of you have so far requested to upgrade to the 1Ghz. This is fantastic and I and Ed are processing these orders now, you will get an email about this soon if you have not already, we can ship 400 1Ghz units before Christmas so upgrading is a desirable move right now.

After we have processed these orders there will be a push on 1Ghz units for Christmas sales. We hope these will fund shipping more preorders and give us a viable route to clearing the queue.

Remaining previous 1Ghz orders are shipping next week and the week after, we hope to clear these as soon as possible.

I am desperately trying to catch up with my emails and PMs this week, please be patient.

Thanks,

Craig

http://boards.openpandora.org/index....november-2012/