Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WHAT? Super Mario War 1.7 released for PSP... A month ago?

Yea this game wasnt written for the psp, belive it or not. It was made for pc, mac, and xbox. So other gamer has taken the scource and ported it (so the origanaly author didnt actualy do anything for it =P)

and that is PERCIVAL AND TEAM AT PSP3d that ported the game too the psp! i moded the hell out that engine...made over 50 characters!

MY SMW SKINS ARE ALL COMPATABLE google vettacossx smw skins
    street fighters,dbz,cartoons,xmen,aqua teen tons of charachters ive done as vettacossx

heres one ive still got in my archives for ya i think i added toad and yoshi to the game in those skins too maybe courage the cowardly dog or akuma even ive made so many its hard to say well a big thanks to the barer of this good news and thanks to percival and team for porting this to the psp originally! its a personal fav for me!

wow a new version shame there is a few bugs because the old version is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by PawnOshadowProphecy View Post
    Yea this game wasnt written for the psp, belive it or not. It was made for pc, mac, and xbox. So other gamer has taken the scource and ported it (so the origanaly author didnt actualy do anything for it =P)

and that is PERCIVAL AND TEAM AT PSP3d that ported the game too the psp! i moded the hell out that engine...made over 50 characters!

MY SMW SKINS ARE ALL COMPATABLE google vettacossx smw skins
    street fighters,dbz,cartoons,xmen,aqua teen tons of charachters ive done as vettacossx

heres one ive still got in my archives for ya i think i added toad and yoshi to the game in those skins too maybe courage the cowardly dog or akuma even ive made so many its hard to say well a big thanks to the barer of this good news and thanks to percival and team for porting this to the psp originally! its a personal fav for me!
    WHAT THE HELL???

Your VettacossX! I thought you left for good!

lol i reside at ZionMax mosyley and i did stop moddding for about 4 months. i was getting some serious junk mails and bombardments from a few QJ.net youngsters and i had to format! so i was a bit pissed bro! but after some pc upgradingand a change in e-mail im a LOT lessed stressed out bro and ive been ACTIVE at zionmax this whole time as vetta x i just use a alious here and at QJ because as you know im a red head and i have a habbit of saying how i feel and ive got some serious bias toward the people who cant seem to respect us contributers enough to not BLOW UP OUR MAILBOX for there own selfish reasons this is just a hobby and i was happy people liked HALO DUNGEONS but at the same time i didnt expect so much headache from it ether.....of course ive never abandoned even one project i have finished every single project ive started....thats more than most can say so i just dont see what more people can want from one guy!! im just a user too!!! lol yes folks the angry lil red head is human 2 lol....i get stressed

however aside from all my bitching the good outways the bad with friends like jmanummkay,shadow prophet,mr.nick666,dawd
    (aka don at zionmax) gizmo,destroyer,Zion,pspdemon,dobbermann,arguru,bo b1919,mystery,hungry horace,ninja,splodger, and probly a billion other gr8 friends here in the scene most people look up to the coders and devs vetta looks up to the more respectfull , involved, and active users that ive become such good friends with.....thats what i find rewarding the friends i make im not so fame hungry ( besides no one has made more mods than me yet who do i compete with! lol other than my buddy demon whos quality far surpasses my QUANITY LOL) i mean its funny but nearley none of my mods were MY IDEA"S but request from users of an engine that could use a lil REPLAY VALUE and THAT is why vetta is here to stay......because regardless of the 10-13 year olds who come download your games then leave you a negitive rude comment that bears no effect on the proggress of said game IM IN THIS TO CREATE REPLAY VALUE FOR OUR FAV HOMEBREW ENGINES! bottom line DJMNV MODS will always be lurcking around the scene with other developers aon sites with TONS of devs like ourselfs @ ZionMax where devs mingle

lol i reside at ZionMax mosyley and i did stop moddding for about 4 months. i was getting some serious junk mails and bombardments from a few QJ.net youngsters and i had to format! so i was a bit pissed bro! but after some pc upgradingand a change in e-mail im a LOT lessed stressed out bro and ive been ACTIVE at zionmax this whole time as vetta x i just use a alious here and at QJ because as you know im a red head and i have a habbit of saying how i feel and ive got some serious bias toward the people who cant seem to respect us contributers enough to not BLOW UP OUR MAILBOX for there own selfish reasons this is just a hobby and i was happy people liked HALO DUNGEONS but at the same time i didnt expect so much headache from it ether.....of course ive never abandoned even one project i have finished every single project ive started....thats more than most can say so i just dont see what more people can want from one guy!! im just a user too!!! lol yes folks the angry lil red head is human 2 lol....i get stressed

however aside from all my bitching the good outways the bad with friends like jmanummkay,shadow prophet,mr.nick666,dawd
    (aka don at zionmax) gizmo,destroyer,Zion,pspdemon,dobbermann,arguru,bo b1919,mystery,hungry horace,ninja,splodger, and probly a billion other gr8 friends here in the scene most people look up to the coders and devs vetta looks up to the more respectfull , involved, and active users that ive become such good friends with.....thats what i find rewarding the friends i make im not so fame hungry ( besides no one has made more mods than me yet who do i compete with! lol other than my buddy demon whos quality far surpasses my QUANITY LOL) i mean its funny but nearley none of my mods were MY IDEA"S but request from users of an engine that could use a lil REPLAY VALUE and THAT is why vetta is here to stay......because regardless of the 10-13 year olds who come download your games then leave you a negitive rude comment that bears no effect on the proggress of said game IM IN THIS TO CREATE REPLAY VALUE FOR OUR FAV HOMEBREW ENGINES! bottom line DJMNV MODS will always be lurcking around the scene with other developers aon sites with TONS of devs like ourselfs @ ZionMax where devs mingle
    So why don't you just request the "VettacossX" account un-banned? People would know who you where then.

My good lord Jesus Christ did you take a breath through all of that?! That's some serious stream of consciousness right there

Quote Originally Posted by SpooForBrains View Post
    My good lord Jesus Christ did you take a breath through all of that?! That's some serious stream of consciousness right there
    No, he never does.

So why don't you just request the "VettacossX" account un-banned? People would know who you where then.
    simple question simple answer....the people who know me already DID know...lol they are at ZionMax working on there projects too lol

ooops...didnt mean to rant guess a lil Shadow Prophet's influence will go a long way toward ranting....but alas shadow prophet will always be the rant master and i the lowley padawon lol
    SP your brother from another mother

now for another lil rant
    well too be honest id rather not be too active over here its not such a positive enviroment for me it doesnt take much to get drama started here so since my band was lifted on vettacossx i havent cared too log in its a long story id rather leave in the past i was an asshole and i feel the other person was too but hey lett the past stay in the past. <--period just for you...for everyones sake and for all intensive purposes i am a modder for zion max,so i wouldnt want to have a misleading title .... I mean im just a user when i come too DCemu unless the powers that be decide to post one of my mods like HALO DUNGEONS( currently being updated) then i might consider using my anciant account but anyways.i prefer to be a user over here at our sister site DCemu.....end rant sorry if my decision upsets anyone i only really have one friend here thats not @ ZionMax anyway and thats Shadow Prophet HENSE MY NAME HERE :O and he is in the wii forums most of the time now days:P

simple question simple answer....the people who know me already DID know...lol they are at ZionMax working on there projects too lol

ooops...didnt mean to rant guess a lil Shadow Prophet's influence will go a long way toward ranting....but alas shadow prophet will always be the rant master and i the lowley padawon lol

well too be honest id rather not be too active over here its not such a positive enviroment for me it doesnt take much to get drama started here so since my band was lifted on vettacossx i havent cared too log in its a long story id rather leave in the past i was an asshole and i feel the other person was too but hey lett the past stay in the past. <--period just for you...for everyones sake and for all intensive purposes i am a modder for zion max,so i wouldnt want to have a misleading title .... I mean im just a user when i come too DCemu unless the powers that be decide to post one of my mods like HALO DUNGEONS( currently being updated) then i might consider using my anciant account but anyways.i prefer to be a user over here at our sister site DCemu.....end rant sorry if my decision upsets anyone i only really have one friend here thats not @ ZionMax anyway and thats Shadow Prophet HENSE MY NAME HERE :O and he is in the wii forums most of the time now days:P
    WHAT ABOUT ME?
    Nah, just kiddng.

Well, it was great hearing from you. Most people I know, were kind of sad when you... er... left.

I doubt you know who I am. Do you remember a guy named "Faith" on these forums? He would post occasionally? Well, that's me.

DCEmu Legend

You were banned? wtf for? Don't be a stranger man

Does this game support multiple characters or will I have erase over the old ones?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information