Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Yet Another FAQ for MapThis!

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sopheaps View Post
    I have the psp-290 and I have done everything suggested in the MapThis FAQ, but still can not get the GPS unit to work. I ran the green proggie and it gives me an error on starting usb BUS driver.

I am running 3.03 OE-C and am using MAPThis_0498 and 2.71 usbacc.prx and 3.03 usbgps.prx.

Please give me some suggestions, thanks!
    hi,
    are you using any plugins. like seplugins which enables you to play games from your computer hard disk. if yes, then disable these plugins and try. download the latest compiled map this software from above link and place it in the :\PSP\GAME303 folder. also make sure in recovery mode, set kernal to 3.03
    hope that helps

raj

DCEmu Newbie

Thanks for the help Raj. I got the green proggie to work. Although, the Mapthis_0498 just says loading usb accessory module. The screen goes blank after a little bit and the PSP powers down.
    Also, Is there a more current version than 0498?

Thanks

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sopheaps View Post
    Thanks for the help Raj. I got the green proggie to work. Although, the Mapthis_0498 just says loading usb accessory module. The screen goes blank after a little bit and the PSP powers down.
    Also, Is there a more current version than 0498?

Thanks
    hi,
    just try this one

http://rapidshare.com/files/28483215/mapViewer.rar

i have compiled all the files and i is the latest one. just delete your mapthis programe and copy this and see if it works. extract this folder in your memory stick at location ":\PSP\GAMES303\ " and see if you can run.

iqbal

DCEmu Newbie

Thanks again Raj!

It works... now I just need to get some maps.

DCEmu Newbie

Thanks for sharing raj_ace_in if u dont mind, could u share it using www.sendspace.com. i always have problem dl-ing from rapidshare.

Default cool but can you help me

is there anyway to auto load maps from one county to the next,,,like if i leave barton county useing poi and go into vernon county will the map change or do i have to load the new map every time ,another ex... say i live in missouri and goto kansas will it load the kansas map to keep my poi running.and is there a way to make a map of the hole state like missouri.
    please email me at [email protected].
    thank you for you help...........cool program..........

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by hookwai View Post
    Thanks for sharing raj_ace_in if u dont mind, could u share it using www.sendspace.com. i always have problem dl-ing from rapidshare.
    here is the link for you

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fllpkw

enjoy.

raj

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by rwcobb View Post
    is there anyway to auto load maps from one county to the next,,,like if i leave barton county useing poi and go into vernon county will the map change or do i have to load the new map every time ,another ex... say i live in missouri and goto kansas will it load the kansas map to keep my poi running.and is there a way to make a map of the hole state like missouri.
    please email me at [email protected].
    thank you for you help...........cool program..........
    hi, the map will NOT load automatically. you will have to select it manually. once you are out of the boundries of your map. it will show "data not available" and you will get an error message " out of range" someting like that.

raj

hey raj, i am on a downgraded TA82 running 3.10OE-A. I have yet to get any type of signal from my GPS receiver catching any sattellites. Any ideas? the clock doesnt even tick when i use the green proggie. Then when I use MapThis I again do not get any signal from any sattelites that I can hook onto. Thanks in advance!

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by adrdesignco View Post
    hey raj, i am on a downgraded TA82 running 3.10OE-A. I have yet to get any type of signal from my GPS receiver catching any sattellites. Any ideas? the clock doesnt even tick when i use the green proggie. Then when I use MapThis I again do not get any signal from any sattelites that I can hook onto. Thanks in advance!
    hi,
    i have never tried green proggie. if you are using mapthis software that is available on this page, then connect your gps device and on psp press "start" and then select "GPS Info" from the menu on screen. that will show ou the GPS status.

you will not get gps signal if you are at home or under covered area. u should use it in open sky where there is not much obstruction.

and also it is normal for sony gps to take 5 to 7 minutes to get the gps satallite connection to be able to work.

hope that helps.

raj

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information